- 0695 Agonopterix alstromeriana 1
- 1395 Udea ferrugalis Rusty Dot Pearl 1
- 1524 Emmelina monodactyla 1
- 1682 Timandra comae Blood-vein 1
- 1795x Epirrita dilutata agg. November Moth agg. 4
- 1923 Colotois pennaria Feathered Thorn 1
- 1937 Peribatodes rhomboidaria Willow Beauty 1
- 2092 Agrotis puta Shuttle-shaped Dart 2
- 2232 Aporophyla nigra Black Rustic 1
- 2245 Allophyes oxyacanthae Green-brindled Crescent 4
- 2259 Conistra ligula Dark Chestnut 1
- 2375 Rhizedra lutosa Large Wainscot 1
- 2384 Hoplodrina ambigua Vine's Rustic 1
- 2389 Paradrina clavipalpis Pale Mottled Willow 1
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Last chance to see?
Another warm front came through during the night with a thick bank of cloud cover . Perfect conditions for a good haul, including a couple that I thought I'd be waiting for until well into next year. I will have to find out what the latest VC30 dates are for Blood-vein and Vine's Rustic. If they're not the latest, they must be close! The Blood-vein is the equal latest record..........
It was also good to record a 2nd Rusty Dot Pearl, if migrants are still around it might not be too late to get a Dark Sword-grass.
A record 4 caught.
1395 Udea ferrugalis Rusty Dot Pearl
The result- 28-10-11- Twin 15w Actinic/UV, twin 25w FUL Actinic Skinners- 21 of 14 species-