- 2020 Diloba caeruleocephala Figure of Eight 1 Garden 1st
- 2087 Agrotis segetum Turnip Moth 1
- 2092 Agrotis puta Shuttle-shaped Dart 3
- 2107 Noctua pronuba Large Yellow Underwing 1
- 2232 Aporophyla nigra Black Rustic 1
- 2267 Agrochola lychnidis Beaded Chestnut 1
- 2270 Omphaloscelis lunosa Lunar Underwing 1
- 2274 Xanthia icteritia Sallow 1
- 2306 Phlogophora meticulosa Angle Shades 1
- 2389 Paradrina clavipalpis Pale Mottled Willow 3
- 2441 Autographa gamma Silver Y 1
Saturday, October 8, 2011
I am now more or less up to date and have added 4 posts this evening. As temperatures and counts have plummeted it seemed unlikely that I'd add a new macro to the list. But conditions on the 7th became more favourable and the outlook for the rest of the weekend looks pretty good too. After recording 240 macro species in 2010, I set an ambitious target of 250 for this year. I then, in mid September calculated what I could possibly still catch. This was NOT on my list.....
Figure of Eight
After surprisingly recording 2 in Home Wood on 29th September, it came as a shock to find one in the garden trap!
The result- 07-10-11- Twin 15w Actinic/UV Skinner- 15 of 11 species-