- 0409a Argyresthia trifasciata 5
- 0440 Paraswammerdamia albicapitella 1 Garden 1st
- 0998 Epiphyas postvittana Ligth Brown Apple Moth 2
- 1309 Agriphila geniculea 1
- 1342 Eudonia angustea 1
- 1862 Gymnoscelis rufifasciata Double-striped Pug 1
- 1937 Peribatodes rhomboidaria Willow Beauty 7
- 2087 Agrotis segetum Turnip Moth 1
- 2107 Noctua pronuba Large Yellow Underwing 10
- 2109 Noctua comes Lesser Yellow Underwing 1
- 2134 Xestia xanthographa Square-spot Rustic 4
- 2252 Polymixis flavicincta Large Ranunculus 2 NFY
- 2269 Atethmia centrago Centre-barred Sallow 1
- 2270 Omphaloscelis lunosa Lunar Underwing 3
- 2299 Amphipyra tragopoginis Mouse Moth 1
- 2353 Luperina testacea Flounced Rustic 1
- 2384 Hoplodrina ambigua Vine's Rustic 6
- 2389 Paradrina clavipalpis Pale Mottled Willow 3
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
The catches are really beginning to tail off now. However there are still species that I have yet to see in three Autumnal seasons. Brown-spot Pinion is one such species that springs to mind, as I have yet to see one anywhere so far........
On the micro front things have gone pretty well, poised on 199 for the year, I am just waiting for that last one. I'm just hoping I get it before I run out of year.
New for year- 18th September.
A common moth in these parts- 28 recorded up to 19th September.
Garden 1st- 18th September
1497 Amblyptilia acanthadactyla
New for year- 19th September
The result- 18-09-2011- Twin 15w Actinic/UV Skinner 51 of 18 species-